Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!




I don't usually make resolutions because they are so difficult to keep. I do want to make a few this year tho. I want to try my best to keep up with this blog and make it something fun to read and visit. I want to scrap more. I don't want to break any records but I would like to do more than I have been able to. I would like to get my house cleaned up and make it a home to be proud of. I want to get myself regular to church and to pay my tithe. I think those should keep me busy, don't you?

I actually got three layouts completed today. A two page with Nolan and I making cookies. That was fun. I also did a single layout of my trip to Troy, Oh to see Sarah Palin during that mess of a presidential race. It was very exciting for me. Tracy Lawrence was the surprize celebrity guest. Annie took a friend and Katie and Eli hooked up with us there. Very memorable!

No comments: