Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eli's first real snow to play in...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my kids and my grandsons??? We had our first big snowfall of the season this past week and it was really Eli's first snow that he could actually go out and play in. While Christmas shopping, Kate and I came upon a snowsuit at one of the major department stores that was on sale so I bought it..Really didn't think Eli would use it much because we just haven't gotten that much snow in past years. Well, it came in handy..Kate bundled him up and out he went. I sent Jim and Annie over to play with him, so I could get some great pics to scrap and while we did get some great photos, Jim shoveled their driveway instead, so no pics of him and Eli....Geez! Men!

Well, as you can see..Eli and Aunt Annie had a great time. Is this not a great picture????

All good things must come to an end tho...time to come in and get warmed up, only Eli wasn't in full agreement with that! Bless his heart..he was having so much fun. Look at his little cheeks....

Unfortunately the next day the temp was sub zero and he couldn't go out at all. But it is supposed to warm up the next few days and there will still be plenty of snow left and out he will go again!

No comments: