Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cincinnati Reds



My latest layout..Cincinnati Reds...This is actually Nolan's second game but since I have not been blessed with the photos from the first one, I decided to go ahead and do these. What prompted the layout is the very cute title with the tear bears, made by my friend Esther. She is the tear bear queen! I have a small stack of different bears that she has made that I have either bought, received in a swap or was gifted and I decided it was time to start getting them on a layout. You can see many of Esther's creations at http://estherscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/ She is listing them almost daily on her blog and the neat thing is you can pick your color bear down to the eye color. I will be posting more soon as I complete my other layouts.

I am trying really hard to stay with this blog. It is something new for me. I finally figured out how to add the blogs that I follow! LOL..Eventually I would like to add a slide show and get some music on here as well as get some fancy background and heading...but it will come.

I am in a group where the monthly color challenge is ORANGE and I have already completed 2 double layouts but I found a lot of Halloween pics spanning several years for Annie and my grandsons that I am going to go ahead and get finished to add to the challenge.

So I am off to match up papers and get the kits together so all I have to do is sit down and get busy...

No comments: