It’s All About Cat Blog Hop Lineup:
1. Barbara B. http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
2. Crafty and Green (Tina) - http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
3. Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
4. Janet S http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
5. Vicki http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
6. Linda T http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
7. Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
8. Jamie http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
9. Gill http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
10. Princess Penelope. http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/
11. Gina http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com
12. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
13. Vicki R - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
14. Yvette L. http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
15. Wendy T.http://www.gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
16. Julie K- http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
17 Lynda B. http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
18. Shannon M. - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
Barbara's Grand Prize Blog Candy for this Blog Hop is the Cricut Cartridge Create A Critter. She will also have a little daily grab bag blog candy and will pick the winners on Monday, October 31, 2011.
Rules to be eligible for her Blog Candy:
(1) You MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop each day
(2) Leave a comment on her blog
(3) Become a follower at "Craftin’ with Barbara”
(4) Name of your furry friend(s) [Dogs included]
MY DAY TWO POST:
This is my Grumpette or Grumpy for short. She was the only cat I knew that could growl and purr at the same time. I say "was" because in 2010 at the age of 16 I had to say goodbye to my friend. Devastating to say the least and I cannot think about her even today without tearing up and just sighing at my loss.
Grumpy thought she owned the place. She slept on top of my dryer because she did not want to be near my dogs. But if I sat in my recliner it was only a matter of minutes until she took off running from the dryer , across my table and then to my recliner where she took her position on top of my chest. There she stayed until I had to get up for some reason. Every now and then she would smack me and hiss and I would have to set her straight but for the most part I was the only one she went to. In essence, she was MY cat! I still have a hard time when I go to do the laundry and she is not on top of my dryer. Goodness this is painful..
..thanks for stopping by today, I look forward to your comments.
Now, hop on over toYvette L. http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ and see the beautiful creations she has made for the hop. Please be sure to stop by tomorrow and hop along with us again to see more crafty creations. Remember, to adopt/rescue a little furry feline friend.