Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 7

They are getting bigger and darker now..You can clearly see the beaks of two of them.. Once again mom was not happy with me and I swear to you all that I go out take the pic and leave. I want to cause her as little stress as possible but I really want to chronicle this event.. Today she actually flew between my arms while I was taking the picture so she definitely means business..that was close. I'm looking forward to the day I go out and when they hear me all four will poke their heads up thinking I am mom with food. THAT is going to be a great picture! If she lets me get it. I absolutely touch nothing and use my zoom so that I do not have to get real close. Anyway..enjoy day seven! (I think you can click on the pic and it will enlarge it for you.)

No comments: