Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

On a lighter note!

The RED WINGED BLACK BIRDS are back!!! That can only mean one thing....Spring is right around the corner. Several years ago I was driving our road and I noticed them at a specific location. Then I started noticing that they returned each year and then I realized it was the signal that Spring was fast approaching. Most people would get excited when they say a Robin but those silly birds have no clue about the weather or they wouldn't come back so soon while it is still freezing. But the Red Winged Black Bird is my Gift from GOD comforting me with the knowledge that the new season will be here before I know it and I will once again be hanging my clothes out on the line to dry! Do you have an indicator as to when Spring starts where you live?

No comments: