Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You only have to look up!!

Is this not gorgeous?


You only have to look up to see the beauty surrounding you. God is so good to give us wonderful things to look at. This morning while driving to my client's home I was going down the country road, open fields on both sides of me, and straight ahead was a gorgeous image! It has been rainy today, kinda cool and dreary really...but this morning the sun was trying to break through the clouds and the rays decending from the heavens, through the clouds, to the earth made a beautiful image that has taken me through my day! I often think of Jesus ascending into the Heavens when I see things like this. Or I think about the day of His return but either way, I am grateful for the treats that He gives us each day...we only have to look up to enjoy them..

No comments: