Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just one phone call

Just one phone call was all it took to brighten my already fabulous weekend at retreat.. Saturday morning my son Luke called me, I think it was 8:30, waking me up after being up all hours of the morning.. He said "Well we did it, we did what you have been asking for." I replied,"You got Nolan's picture taken!" (My last pic was his one year and he will be three on the 20th!

Luke assured me that was not what I have been wanting them to do...my mind was racing...what could it be? I swear I couldn't think of anything but he said for me to think harder. The only thing that came to mind was another grandbaby, so I said "Well, the only thing I can think of is another grandbaby but you all have made it clear that that is not going to happen ."

And he said.."OH YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGosh!! I am getting another grandbaby!!! How cool is that? They go to the doctor tomorrow to get all the details so we have several months to go. Since this is probably going to be their last, is it to much to ask for a girl since I have two boys????

No comments: