Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Thank you so much

I want to thank everyone who stopped by my blog on the God's Promises Blog Hop this past weekend and especially to those of you who took time to comment and become a follower.  My blog is a beginning work in progress.  It has been around for a while but for the longest time I didn't have anyone to stop in so I kinda got lax with it..
Now that I have become a blog hopper I am hoping to start creating and posting, making it worthy of a stop and see.  So please check in from time to time just so I can stay with it..I have met some really wonderful ladies in my blog travels and that is what keeps me going.
I had posted that I was giving an embellishment package for some blog candy and I am pleased to post who won it!
MiamiKel said...Oh Vicki, what a sweet babe!! Lovely pages you have created - and a wonderful story of waiting for blessings in His time! TFS! God Bless!
July 29, 2011 7:18 PM

If you would please contact me with ideas of what you are working on or will be working on I will be more than happy to ship this off to you.. You may reach me at transport7800@aol.com and please give me info on where to send it.

No comments: