Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh My Gosh!

Recuperating at home with a computer can be a set back!  I have spent so much time on here and all for blog hops!  I am totally addicted but I have gotten some really wonderful ideas and now I am ready to get started creating.  But the best part is that I have won some really great prizes too.  Stamps sets, both acrylic and digi, beautiful cards created by talented women, and mini albums!!

I have gained quite a few new followers from posting my blog addy when I make my comments about their creations.  If I am going to keep growing and have others continue to visit my blog I need to start posting some stuff!!!  I think life is going to start settling down here soon..Annie will go back  to Ohio University, I'm hoping the illnesses will stop and believe it or not..Fall is in the air here.

This is a two page layout I did of my husband and his friend and fellow referee, Gene.  It is pretty simplistic but then I am scrapping men and I wanted it to showcase some of the motions they do throughout the game rather than draw attention to embellishments.  I can't tell you who makes what paper except the cardstock of course is Bazzill.  Love that stuff.
I was happy to have found the black and white striped paper and I think it is a fun manly layout.  Jim liked it so I guess that is saying something!  LOL   There is no journaling except the title and I need to work on that but I wanted to use all of these pictures and that didn't give me room I thought.  Looking at it now I guess I could have put some at the bottom of the first page but hey ..it is what it is right now..I can always add some later if the mood strikes me..

6 comments:

Rez P. said...

Hi.
Such a beautiful LO.
Hugs,
Rez
karezma kreations

Vicki said...

Thank you Rez...it is hard for me to do men's layouts but I am pleased with it!

Aim said...

Vicki, this is an AWESOME masculine layout!! I agree that it's hard to add all the glitter and glitz when working on pictures with MEN -- I've been fortunate to do a lot of my daughter's pages recently (for her grad party), but now it's time to focus on my son again too, so I'll have to lay off the flowers and ribbons, right??? :)

I'm really glad to see you posting a project -- I look forward to seeing MORE!! :)

Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments on the Bucket List Blog Hop -- Your comment today meant so much to me. I think you are on the right track -- just cuz you don't have dreams to travel the world doesn't mean you don't have dreams to see your friends and family achieve a life of remarkable quality. :) This life will fade away, but the one we having waiting for us -- Well, that's probably the BEST thing to look forward to and dream about!! :)

Thanks again for your faithful friendship,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

mamawcindy said...

Love your Layout!!! I'm so behind on my Scrapbooking. Was glad to see another Mamaw !!!!
I just recently started a blog and would love for you to come visit me. cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

Tami B. said...

Hi Vicki, thanks so much for stopping by today. It's always nice to connect with new crafting friends. Being a football mom, I love this LO!

Rhonda Emery said...

very beautiful layout and I am so glad you love your mini enjoy it and yes you may post whatever you wish. hugs Rhonda