Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Grandsons started Kindergarten today!

Nolan and Eli were born about 3 1/2 months apart..Nolan lives an hour away and Eli here in town..This morning Annie and I went to see Eli get on his bus and I am getting ready now to drive to Nolan's to watch him get off of his!  I can't believe these five years have gone by as fast as they have but it's true and I am just going to have to deal with it..:)
  Eli James Vickers, so grown up!

Who would have thought that I put this young woman on her bus for the first time in 1988 and now she is putting her son on the bus for the first time?

Such a big boy!  He has stepped into the next adventure of his life and an entire world of learning has opened up for him...



I will be back with pics of Nolan and his first day..


No comments: