Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Esther's Journal Jar day 2

Are you trustworthy? and if so, why do you think you are?

The dictionary defines trustworthy as: adjective- deserving of trust or confidence; dependable; reliable. Let's break this down.. Deserving of trust or confidence; I think I fall into this category quite well. If something is told to me in confidence I want it to stay that way. As for trust, I think I can be trusted on many levels.

It's the dependable and reliable that sometimes gets me into trouble. I have all of the best intentions but I don't think I prioritize properly and I tend to let other issues get in the way of getting the job done. In other words I cave to overload. But having said that , I believe that if someone needs me or needs me to do something in a timely fashion, I, for the most part, can and will come through. In other words, my intentions are good but in all honesty I have been known to drop the ball a couple of times. Even when I do that, in the end , I will come through.

So, trustworthy? Yes I would say that I am trustworthy..

No comments: