Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where does the time go?

An entire week -plus has gone by and I have not been here.. How did that happen? Well, life is relatively slow right now and I guess that is alot to be thankful for..

I turned my scrapbooking yahoo group over to Cyndi and signed out for good. Feels pretty good too..I was just tired of working so hard to make something work and there are so many issues coming up in my family and I just didn't want the stress any longer.. So maybe now I will get some actual scrapbooking done!

I was at Robert's again this week and he wanted to make Father's Day cards for both his dad and brother. What a treat for me! I also spent Monday with my other client making a card for his dad as well. I am telling you..this job is tough!!! LOL

As soon as I can get to Robert's I will take a picture of them to post. I can't take one of Kev's because he already mailed it to his dad.

Just wanted to say hi and touch base with you all. I'll be posting the pics of the cards very soon..

No comments: