Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Got to Robert's this morning and his mom told me that he wasn't feeling that well and didn't want to go anywhere but wondered if we could scrap!!! HELLO....................don't have to ask this chick twice!!So I loaded him up in my car and came home to get my STUFF!!I had taken some pics of him on his lawn tractor and then one day we were at Crafts2000 and found some patterned paper that was nothing but grass..He has been stewing about it ever since and wanted to see it in a layout!! Well, of course I didn't bring everything I needed..ie..my Fiskars!! or my Xyron..so we improvised. When it came time to cut the grass paper I had a wavy Creative Memories cutter with me so that is why the grass is wavy..To balance it out I used the same cutter on the top right picture. Actually it all adds some dimension, I think.Robert picked the papers and I was going to use Hunter Green on his title but he wanted the red. His album..his wishes I was thinking..only much to my surprise it worked really well!! It pulled the red from his shirt and the plaid paper and so we added some red brads...I "let" him cut the letters from my QuicKutz being sure to tell him how strong he was!! He loved it! Didn't have my Xyron so I had to use my tape runner..Not an easy task on those small letters but we did itThere is alot more open space than I like. He didn't want me to journal on it but like I said ..it is his layout and a darned good one if I do say so myself. So to address the journaling I am going to type all about the selection process and the story about the pics and then put it in behind the layout so that mom and dad have it..It is from a page map...gotta love those things!! I hope you enjoy it..Robert did!

No comments: