First Day of Autumn Blog HopFall is a wonderful season full of color and the air is crisp, you can hear football fans screaming to the top of their lungs for their favorite team. While thinking of ideas for this hop I found myself working on an item that is probably considered out of date now but I still love them and that is a shaker box..
I used Bazzill cardstock and cut my circles..For the back I lapped two circles to make more of an oval shape.To pop the center and to keep the beads from escaping I used core board and cut a circle and then cut out the center. I think there has to be a better way but I have not yet devised it..lol I used a transparency and printed the pumpkin face on it before assembling. Next I punched a small leaf and wrapped fine wire to make it look like the tendrils of the vine. You may have to look close to see that one..lol It will probably not be considered for a masterpiece but I love it and am anxious to put it on a layout..
Now for some blog candy.. I have a rubber stamp set of lowercase letters, a journal box and some other goodies. It is called Nightengale's song and comes with a storage case and mat. I am unable to post a pic due to going out of town and lack of time..I am getting better at organization but not quite there yet..:) I am going to have to ask you to trust me that it is worth the effort of commenting. I would love it if you would choose to be a follower..I am only 15 away from 100!! Thanks for stopping by...
Here is your list of stops..Have fun!!
1. Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Mindy http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/
4. Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
5. Sam http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
6. Angela http://www.creativecrafting.blogspot.com/
7. Janet http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
8. Vicki http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
9. Jessica http://scrappyluvs.blogspot.com/
11. Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
12. Berenice http://karbersweetescape.blogspot.com/