Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today and tomorrow is anything relating to mini albums - doesn’t matter the size as long as it’s mini and it’s an album!!! This is Lynda’s favorite project - making mini albums - where you can take a set of pictures and scrapbook them and complete a project in a day or less! Great for gifts for special people. Just fun to showcase a trip, birthday or even a shower !
Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog (http://memoriesintyme.com/). Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!!!
Here is my mini album and why it was created:
I work with Developmentally Disabled adults, high functioning and it is hard at Christmas to help them come up with Christmas gifts for their immediate family due to the fact of limited income. We try to make nice things that we think the ladies, at least, will like. This past Christmas we made toilet paper roll albums and my guys thoroughly enjoyed it.
One gentleman is 49 and the other is 34. They both enjoy scrapbooking and we do alot of it! In fact I scrap more for them than I do myself! lol However, they pick their papers and embellishments and do most of the adhering. I do alot of the cutting. It is really fun to see their faces light up when they finish a page or one of these projects.
Blog candy from Memories in Tyme…One lucky winner for May is going to win a goodie pack full of fun supplies!!! In order to get in on the drawing, make sure to:
1. Be a follower of Lynda's blog!
2. For extra entries...follow her on Twitter and Facebook Fanpage - information is on her blog!
3. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get! But the best reasons for checking out the other blogs and leaving comments is that they are fun to visit and the owners of the blog really enjoy your comments. Constructive comments are as welcome as praise comments. We all learn from these hops and there is nothing more discouraging than to put time and effort into sharing and coming back and find little response..Thanks in advance because I know your time is important too.
Here is the list of those in this hop:
1. Lynda - http://www.memoriesintyme.com/
2. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
3. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
4. Shannon - http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
5. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
6. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
7. Blue - http://www.craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
8. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
9. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
Next up on the hop is, Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ make sure you check out her fun project!!!