Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where do I start? Post 1 for the day




OK..Let's do layouts from yesterday with my client Robert. I used a page kit from one of the color swaps that I did on ScrapbookingPizzaz for this first layout. Robert liked it so we went with it..He chose the green for the lettering and used my QuicKutz, Katie font, for it. He is very hands on with this scrapping and enjoys it so much. We already have 10 layouts in his album. The first layout is his certificate he received from his Special Olympics Track and Field season this year. How do you scrap those things? I had that paper that looks like either paneling or I thought it kinda looked like fencing so I scrapped it to look like a notice posted to a fence. He loved it and that is all that matters!! He uses my Fiskars to cut and he applies the adhesive too, all I really do is supervise. Did a good job didn't he?
I have a couple more things to share in my blog so there are going to be several posts today! Thanks for reading.

No comments: