Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lots to show ya

I really don't like to have my picture taken but since I have gotten my teeth fixed and started dealing with reality I am getting more comfortable in my skin. These are my scrapping buddies, my clients, Kevin and Robert. They love to bowl so we go every Saturday. The Special Olympics league will start Sept. 26th and they are really looking forward to it!
Early this Spring I was stepping off my son's porch and was shocked to see a pumpkin plant growing! It seems a seed from their fall pumpkin carving session made it through Winter and took root!! Luke was going to pull it out! I convinced him how fun it would be for Nolan to have grown his own pumpkin this year so he left it. I don't know what I was thinking because it has now spread completely across the front of the house on the left side facing..


There is one little pumpkin so far but you can see the blooms!





Monica said the funny thing was that now there are pumpkin plants in front of alot of the houses on their street!! Trend SetterS!!! LOL!!

No comments: