Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time flies!


Goodness..so much has happened in such a short time...Katie came through her surgery well, but no one had told her how much pain was involved! So for a week it was pretty rough but somehow once that first week is gone everything starts to settle down. She is healing well and Eli is being a pretty good boy considering he has lost his playmate until mom can get the stitches healed. He also encountered a serious allergy attack and then the meds gave him a buzz that I thought was going to put all of us over the edge! To top that off they had to take him to Urgent Care yesterday only to find out he was in the beginning stages of a double ear infection! I credit Kate and Alan for getting him there early so that he will not have to encounter to much pain and discomfort. He is such a good boy....


I took two of my clients to the July 4th parade yesterday and we hooked up with another one of my clients there. It was so much fun watching them interact with the characters in the parade. Robert is going to love scrapping these pages!! I think Kevin and a I will scrap his too....
You can see by the pic above that they loved being there. Kevin and RaeLynn were out front with the kids catching the candy and items that were being tossed from the floats! The weather was PERFECT! I have an album of my pics if you would like to see them just let me know and I will share it with you..It was a very good day!

No comments: