Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Brother

Last summer my brother and his wife came in from Arizona and we attempted to get a family picture with my parents, my kids and grandsons. There were 13 of us..The group pic was certainly not the best in town. We were shoved into this small room with 2 two year olds and it was just short of a nightmare. However we did get some great shots of the individual families and I got this picture of my brother and me. I don't often do one picture layouts but since I have these 5 x 7's I will make an exception. Now I will move on to do Luke and Katie's families and then one of Annie Leigh with her nephews..

I pulled these colors from my blouse and even tho Mike doesn't have even one of the colors I still think it turned out well. What do you think? Please be honest..my feelings can handle it...


No comments: