12 hours ago
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today is anything relating to Weddings or Anniversaries - doesn’t matter if it is a layout, card, mini album, or decorating item, if it’s about getting married…it’ll be here!!! June is one of the busiest times to get married - why not get started a bit earlier this year with all the ideas you will find from our blog hop!
Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog (http://memoriesintyme.com/). Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!!!
Let’s get started with the ideas:
Back in the Land Before Time, lived a 17 year old young lady and a 20 year old dashing young man who decided to wed only 5 short days after the young lady graduated high school.
Well, I didn't mean to post so much and to talk so much but it was fun looking at these again. Like I said, it is a 5 x 7 album and I still have finishing embellishments to do but I liked the matching background papers and the colors of my mattes. I really didn't have enough photos to do a 12 x 12 album but I think the 5 x 7 turned out well. Message here is, it doesn't always need to be grand but it does need to be preserved.
Hope you enjoyed seeing how we did it in the old days..
Blog candy from Memories in Tyme…One lucky winner for June will receive a goodie pack for scrapbooking - in order to get in on the drawing, make sure to:
1. Be a follower of Lynda's blog!
2. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get!
Thank you for checking out my project, now follow the links below. Each of these ladies have spent time and energy creating items to share with you. Please take a moment to leave a comment for them. Next up on the hop is (name of the next person as you link up), make sure you check out her fun project!!!
Here is a list of participants in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lynda J - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com
2. Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
3. Claire - http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
4. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
5. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
7. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com