Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mamaw's weekend

I got to spend two nights with my boys last weekend while Luke was out of town! He went on a spiritual weekend called an Amaeus walk and Monica had to work on Friday so I went down on Thursday night and then Friday was snowed in there... I'm not complaining tho because I don't get to spend enough time with these guys. I have a great relationship with my DIL so we had a great time watching videos and Survivor. I put my glasses on Everett and of course Nolan had to ham it up for me..lol.. I just thank God daily for these guys and of course for my Eli-boy who is not pictured here.

Everett is 4 months old now. That seems



impossible but it is true and he looks dead on Nolan at that age. I am going to have to find a picture and put them side by side. It is unreal!

No comments: