Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

OK..I need to prioritize!

I worked yesterday so that is definitely a priority!  We started the Special Olympics Summer Bowling league and had 37 bowlers.  We only had 41 the entire season last year..Many were at an outing at the pool yesterday so I am expecting many more next week.  So that was productive... however

I spent much of yesterday and Friday on blog hops!  LOL  I am so totally addicted to those things!  It is so much fun to see others creativity and get ideas for my own cards or scrap pages.  So today I am going to concentrate on getting my patio cleaned and organized so I can sit out there.  I bought a new table at a garage sale yesterday that I am going to put out there.  It is about 5 x  1/2 and is perfect for working on cards when the humidity cooperates..:)  So I am anxious to get it put together and the patio cleaned.

 I am hoping to start posting items that I am working on but I need to get my camera back from my son's house so I can take pics of the projects to post.  I see I gained 2 followers yesterday bringing my total to a whopping 13!!  LOL  But that should change in the near future.  Soo if you arrive here and you are finding it boring please stop back by..I am hoping that next week will kick start my creative juices and projects will appear..Thanks for being here..

No comments: