Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Dad turned 81 yesterday so I thought it appropriate to complete the layouts for his 80Th birthday last year!! I wanted to be able to remember who all attended his party so I did the layout like this.. I have actually done several of the 9 picture page and love the way it always turns out. To be able to identify everyone I used just a small strip of paper with their names on it and placed then katty corner across each photo. When I finished I realized I didn't have a picture of my SIL and figured out that she was the one taking all the pictures! LOL!! Sorry Ruth!
I probably should have photographed this picture somewhere other than the concrete because the first page blends so well you can hardly see the outline. I thought I had cropped it but alas...I am not as computer savvy as I thought and I obviously forgot a step!

No comments: